<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Vegas Looming 

One quick moment I forgot about from Costa Rica.

I had just dashed to the john in a break to take a whiz during the tournament. This weirdo guy next to me did NOT wash his hands after whizzing, but then used a tissue paper to hold the door knob and let himself out of the bathroom.

WTF?

I'm just glad the guy wasn't at my table.

So Vegas insanity is pending with all my poker brethren. I'll be in Thursday around 6pm.

I've ordered the new 2008 Winter Classic Hammer Trophy for the winner of our tourney:



Don't forget tonight's blogger tourney on BoDog! I'm the official bounty boy -- come knock me out and when $110 bucks.


All Content Copyright Iggy 2003-2007
Information on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only.


100% Signup Bonus at PokerStars.com up to $50

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?